Special Web Tools
FREE Stuff & Tools
Getting the best results from your website
RESEARCH SHOWS US THAT
40% of businesses
with a current, researched, written strategic marketing
will double their business
within two years of writing their plan.
With a current, researched, written strategic marketing plan,
greater than 70% of these businesses will exceed their own expectations
within the next 5 years.
Start by answering these
1. What do you want your website to accomplish?
2. Are you going to do all the work yourself, employ a webmaster, or a combination of both?
3. What is your budget?
4. Is your web site going to include photos & graphics, animation, information gathering forms, audio, video or flash?? Make a list of everything.
5. If you are going to sell items on your site, do you have a credit card processing company,a shopping cart or other 3rd party processing vendors?
6. Are you going to include Affiliate links on your website?
7. Visit other websites and make note of what you LIKE on each site. This will assist you deigning a website that you like.
8. What image do you want your site to project?
9. What type of visitors are you seeking to attract?
10. What type of marketing and advertising will you do to promote your website after it’s published?
11. How often will you update your website?
12. Do you have an unbiased source to give you feedback on your website?
13. Who is your niche market?
14. What are your plans to market your website?